Old 08-08-2003, 10:04 PM
ned

Default Are Flymo electric hovers cr*p?

Matt wrote:
I need a new mower and I am tempted by a Flymo Compact Hover one of
the ones around £70-80. Thing is having researched on Google groups
it seems many people are unimpressed. So does anyone here have one?
and if so are they ok?

Can we presume its the Micro Compact model, RRP £69.99, £59.99 at
Littlewoods on-line next day delivery?
Flymo are budget products. You get what you pay for. This one is
bottom of the range. Don't expect miracles. It won't give you a
striped bowling green.
That said, my Flymo Turbo Compact does the job I require, jiggling
round curved borders and I am not looking to pass it off at the next
car boot sale.

It's basic. It's reliable.