Old 08-08-2003, 11:04 PM
Matt

Default Are Flymo electric hovers cr*p?

"ned" wrote in message
Can we presume its the Micro Compact model, RRP £69.99, £59.99 at
Littlewoods on-line next day delivery?

No I'm thinking of the Flymo Hover Compact 330 which is £76.46 at B&Q
online. Though I'm looking to get one instore if they have them.

That said, my Flymo Turbo Compact does the job I require, jiggling
round curved borders and I am not looking to pass it off at the next
car boot sale.

This sounds promising as I have a round lawn which doesn't lend itself to
cutting in straight lines. Do you find it easy to manoeuvre sideways?

Regards

Matt

..

---