Old 09-08-2003, 02:15 AM
ned

Default Are Flymo electric hovers cr*p?

Matt wrote:
"ned" wrote in message
Can we presume its the Micro Compact model, RRP £69.99, £59.99 at
Littlewoods on-line next day delivery?

No I'm thinking of the Flymo Hover Compact 330 which is £76.46 at
B&Q online. Though I'm looking to get one instore if they have them.

That said, my Flymo Turbo Compact does the job I require, jiggling
round curved borders and I am not looking to pass it off at the

next
car boot sale.

This sounds promising as I have a round lawn which doesn't lend
itself to cutting in straight lines. Do you find it easy to

manoeuvre
sideways?

Oh, that's one of the natural features of a hover. You can swing it
from side to side, backwards and forwards to your hearts content.
Controlling the power cable is the bit that needs a bit of organising.

--
ned