Old 09-08-2003, 04:22 AM
B & J

Default "Black Knight" Butteryfly Bush

"Fleemo" wrote in message
om...
Thanks for the URL, John, and welcome back.

Now see, I went by the Bluestone website and took a peek at the photo
of the Black Knight butterfly bush they're selling. Their Black
Knight is similar to the one I ended up with, which is a rich purple
color but not nearly the dark purple (almost black) that I wanted. Go
figger.

-Fleemo

Thanks! That's why I suggested that you might like Nanho purple better than
Black Knight. I was obsessed about finding a Black Knight for several years
and found the chase far more exciting than the end result. G

John