Old 09-08-2003, 02:32 PM
Dipu

Default Looking for a tiny potato variety

I am new to vegetable gardening. I have seen a tiny variety of potato
in India which is great to eat in fried curries. I am trying to find
out if that variety will grow here in US and where can I find seeds to
grow these. I dont know the name of the variety. The potatoes are
round, about half-inch diameter ( about the size of a blueberry ). The
skins are generally thin and light yellow in color. If any experienced
gardener here has grown this variety, please provide some information
on where to buy seed variety and when/how to plant. FYI, I am in the
San Francsico bay area.

Thanks.

-Dipu