Old 09-08-2003, 02:32 PM
EvelynMcH

Default Problems growing Dill & Rosemary

Rosemary loves sun and sandy, not too wet soil. It's very easy to overwater it
in pots. Dill needs a lot of light, and gets leggy when it doesn't get enough,
but it tolerates water much better. Says something about my indoor watering
habits that my inside rosemary has done well, but I've pretty much always
managed to kill every pot of dill I have ever been given...

-=epm=-

In matters of truth and justice,
there is no difference between large and small problems,
for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.
- Albert Einstein