Old 09-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Pat Meadows

Default asian cucumber

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:37:15 GMT, Rich McCormack
wrote:

I've never been that sucessful growing cucumbers but decided to try
"Asian Cucumbers" this year. I don't think I've ever seen 'em in the
produce section of my local supermarket before and would like to know
what they look like when they're ready to pick and eat. I did a Google
search using "photos asian cucumbers" for the search words and came up
with lots of links, but they definetly weren't the kind of link I was
looking for. I have two on the vines that are about 12 to 14 inches
long and about 3/4 to 1 inch thick. Are they about ready...?

Yep.

Pat