Old 09-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Bob H

Default Potash is a Miracle?

I had the little buggers too, water aphids, they destroyed my water lettuce,
hyacinth & fairy moss....as well as some serious damage to my lilies...I
found some organic pesticide to spray on them (made out of mint & thyme) it
worked on the lilies but I had an entire trash can full of floaters on the
curb today :-(....but my pond is recovering nicely.

"NJ" wrote in message

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
Ahhhh, you *found* some! It's amazing what a few trace minerals will

do,
isn't it???

snip

I can't believe it is working already.

BV.

BV,
I am completely jealous...GREEN with envy, even! I ended up tossing my
yellow water lettuce. I knew I was beaten when potash didn't help at all.
I still think it was an infestation of some kind of little black gnats.
They were hovering over the lettuces constantly.

NJ
Zone 5b--enough with the rain, already!!!