Old 07-08-2003, 03:42 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Potash is a Miracle?

I know I may sound like a looney but...

My lettuce was yellowing. My lily was yellowing.

I had roughly 3tspns. to my pond last week. This week, almost all of the
yellow is gone. *gulp*

--
BenignVanilla
Pond Site: www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/mypond

Old 07-08-2003, 05:12 PM
John Hines

"BenignVanilla" wrote:

I had roughly 3tspns. to my pond last week. This week, almost all of the
yellow is gone. *gulp*

Potassium is the last letter of NPK which is formula for fertilizer.

Old 07-08-2003, 05:32 PM
Theo van Daele

John, just to be sure, "K" standing for Kalium ?

Took me ages to find out that pot. permanganate is the same as kalium
permanganate in Europe :blush:

Theo

"John Hines" schreef in bericht

Old 07-08-2003, 06:12 PM
BenignVanilla

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
Ahhhh, you *found* some! It's amazing what a few trace minerals will do,
isn't it???

snip

I can't believe it is working already.

BV.

Old 08-08-2003, 01:19 AM
NJ

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
Ahhhh, you *found* some! It's amazing what a few trace minerals will do,
isn't it???

snip

I can't believe it is working already.

BV.

BV,
I am completely jealous...GREEN with envy, even! I ended up tossing my
yellow water lettuce. I knew I was beaten when potash didn't help at all.
I still think it was an infestation of some kind of little black gnats.
They were hovering over the lettuces constantly.

NJ
Zone 5b--enough with the rain, already!!!

Old 09-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Bob H

I had the little buggers too, water aphids, they destroyed my water lettuce,
hyacinth & fairy moss....as well as some serious damage to my lilies...I
found some organic pesticide to spray on them (made out of mint & thyme) it
worked on the lilies but I had an entire trash can full of floaters on the
curb today :-(....but my pond is recovering nicely.

Potash Hal Ponds 5 08-07-2003 04:32 AM
AlgaeFix and Muriate of Potash Justin Ponds 5 04-07-2003 06:43 AM
Muriate of Potash Joan Pomatto Ponds 29 06-06-2003 05:20 AM
THE OLD "POTASH" QUESTION MISSYMAGICGIRL Ponds 1 27-05-2003 03:08 PM
Muriate of Potash Brian Dugas Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 20-04-2003 06:20 AM