Old 09-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Neil Law

Default Redoing pond

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 14:07:48 -0400, "Sam Hopkins"
wrote:

That's a lot of fish in 100 gallons of water. By full size koi do you mean
18"?

Go to walmart and get some rubbermaid containers. They are cheap, will do
the trick, and you'll have storage boxes after it's all done.

If not I'd be concerned that ammonia or nitirites will kill everything off
in the 100 gallon tank since you're starting fresh.

The Koi are about 12 inches at this point. I was hoping that between the filter
and daily water changes I could keep things up.

I do have a couple of other rubbermaid containers I could use (plants were going
to go into them) but I figured it would be easier for all if they were kept to
one container.