Old 09-08-2003, 02:38 PM
BenignVanilla

Default newbee Boi-filter question

"O3raledale" wrote in message
Hello all,
I've been reading here for weeks and learned much from all of you and my

little
250 gallon pond is doing great. Thanks! I just picked up the remainder of

my
stone today and I'm planning on moving my bio-filter back about a foot and

left
about a foot. I'll then add an extension to my liner using liner tape and
rebuild the water falls that lead to my stream. I'm thinking of draining

the
bio-filter before moving it and I need to know if an hour or two with the
filter empty will cause damage to the filter. And what way should I prep

the
liner before using the liner tape? And iare there any other concers that I

may
be overlooking?

How about running some tubing from the filter (cheap at Home Depot) and back
to the pond from the filter. You can just lay it on the ground and let it
cycle the pond while you do the other work?

BV.