Old 09-08-2003, 02:39 PM
paige5911 paige5911 is offline
Registered User

Location: New Hampshire, USA

I once thought chipmunks were just about the cutest little creatures in the world. NO MORE!!

What damage do they do, you ask? Besides destroying my perennial gardens, they now have constructed a very large burrow underneath my asphalt driveway, which has caused two very large sinkholes. THE DRIVEWAY IS COLLAPSING.

Any suggestions for this? Like some of the others here, I am prepared to fight all-out guerilla warfare against these "cute" little monsters!!! Also, they are burrowing underneath the foundation of my house, and I am now waiting to wake up one morning to find my kitchen collapsed underground!