Old 09-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Kay Easton

Default Feeding roses

In article , Franz Heymann notfranz.
writes

"Kay Easton" wrote in message

Well the logical conclusion of my reply would be that it can't do them
any harm. But I don't feed my roses anyway so who am I to say? ;-)

Unless you are gardening on a truly exceptional piece of ground, you will be
in for a very pleasant surprise if you feed them something. Even just
Growmore will be a lot better than nothing.

They're far too vigorous already! ;-)
They're all shrub roses, some modern, some old, some species. All
growing in amongst the other shrubs and trees and giving a good display.
Things are doing just as well now as when I used to use growmore, so I'm
happy to leave be. It's one less job :-)
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: