Old 09-08-2003, 07:03 PM
Matt

Default We had a look and we thought they looked cr*p.

Maybe they are ok but we just looked in B&Q and our opinion was - "not long
for this world" The plastic casings are so thin! They look like they should
be classed as disposable - oh I suppose they are ;-)

We're gonna get the McCulloch petrol from Argos for £89.99, probably just as
flimsy but we'll see how it goes.

Matt

"Matt" wrote in message
I need a new mower and I am tempted by a Flymo Compact Hover one of the

ones
around £70-80. Thing is having researched on Google groups it seems many
people are unimpressed. So does anyone here have one? and if so are they

ok?

Cheers

Matt

---