Old 09-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Frogleg

Default Is your basil faulty?

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 02:55:34 GMT, "SugarChile"
wrote:

At least you had some basil last year. We had severe water restrictions,
and my basil didn't make the triage cut on watering, I was just trying to
save some of the shrubs and trees.

Same conditions here -- severe drought and water restrictions last
year; a reason for Noah to get out his boat-building equipment now.

Do you have municipal recycling in your town? Guidelines here say
bottles and cans should be "rinsed" before putting in the bin. Who can
quarrel if you fill a 2-ltr bottle at the inside tap, and complete the
"rinse" by pouring it on a plant before binning? It's not watering
plants; it's rinsing recyclables. :-)