Old 09-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Pam Moore

Default is cosmos easy to grow from seed?

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 18:03:01 GMT, jayjay
wrote:

I'm sitting here in the shade, (with my jug of Pimm's), admiring a patio
pot of white cosmos - bought from a garden centre - they're not
perennials, are they? Do you just buy some seeds and stick them in a
pot - in January? inside? Isn't this an interesting discussion group
- talking 's much easier than digging...
--

No, don't buy seed. Save some seed from the ones you have. They are
VERY easy to grow, a few seeds to a small pot, no need to prick out.

Pam in Bristol