Old 09-08-2003, 11:12 PM
EvelynMcH

Default Cubicle worker.

There are some decorative, non-edible miniature peppers that might work under
those conditions. The fruit is pretty, and stays on the plant for a long time.

You might also look into a "goldfish" plant, with has flowers that look like
-duh- goldfish. I was able to grow them and spaths (which do not have the color
you are looking for) on my desk with only distant window lighting and overhead
flourescents.

-=epm=-

In matters of truth and justice,
there is no difference between large and small problems,
for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.
- Albert Einstein