Old 09-08-2003, 11:12 PM
Nedra

Default Backyard Water Garden Special on HGTV

I have to agree Ingrid! Was not a good program for pond
newbies.

Nedra
wrote in message
yeah. once again they found a bunch of idiots to film ... in the

business of
selling the ponds and plants and to hell with the fish, putting pond water

into the
bag, no aeration at al, no 20 gallons per gf and 100 gallons per koi. not

to mention
those ponds are really expensive. the first one going to be silted up and

rocks on
the bottom going to make it hell to clean. that little corner pond will

be trashed
in a week when the raccoons find it. bleeeeech. Ingrid

August 09, 2003 5:00 PM EST
Backyard Water Gardens
Host Gary Alan and guest experts show how to create and build a variety

of
water features that will fit many landscapes. Whether it's a pond or a
waterfall, a patio fountain or a tabletop fountain, these dramatic and
interesting projects are affordable in time and effort.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.