Old 10-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Rodney Pont

Default New Pump

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 22:46:41 GMT, Simon Avery wrote:

I did seriously consider CH pumps, but the plumbing got a bit
complicated and the corrosion issue was a big one I think.

I've just seen an advert in Practical Fishkeeping for a plastic
impeller for Grundfos CH pumps so that would solve the corrosion
problem. I suspect that with the price of the conversion they are more
expensive than a proper pond pump though.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont
e-mail ngps07 (at) infohit (dot) fsnet (dot) co (dot) uk