Old 10-08-2003, 03:03 PM
Rich McCormack

Default asian cucumber

Pat Meadows wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 23:37:15 GMT, Rich McCormack
wrote:

... I have two on the vines that are about 12 to 14 inches
long and about 3/4 to 1 inch thick. Are they about ready...?

Yep.

So...on that advice I picked one and made a Thai style cucumber
and onion salad with crushed red chiles and champagne vinegar.
Very tasty...and colorful. The Asian cucumber, or at least the
ones I'm growing, have a definite green tinge to the inside flesh,
unlike the white to very pale green I'm used to. Thanks...

Rich

--
Everything that is really great and inspiring is created
by the individual who can labor in freedom.

-- Albert Einstein

Rich McCormack (Poway, CA)

Who is Rich McCormack? Find out at...
http://home.pacbell.net/macknet/