Old 10-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Tom La Bron

Default Why top posting is bad. was: Gardening - test

I always top post. And I like it very much if others top post also. If you
are reading/interested in the thread you usually know the gist of what is
being relayed by the poster. In this message's case I have to page down
three time to just to read, "Done. Thanks. Cybe R Wizard."

If you top post I see what you have to say right away. Bottom posting is
especially frustrating when no one has deleted five or six messages above
it. The only time I see it necessary to post within a message is there is
a lot of questions and/or someone needs a lot of help. But first may a top
post statement that that is what I am doing.

Tom L.L.
"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message

Done. Thanks.

Cybe R. Wizard