Old 10-08-2003, 09:03 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default Why top posting is bad. was: Gardening - test

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:47:21 -0500
"Tom La Bron" wrote:

And I like it very much if others top post also. If you
are reading/interested in the thread you usually know the gist of what
is being relayed by the poster. In this message's case I have to page
down three time to just to read, "Done. Thanks. Cybe R Wizard."

There were only thirteen lines in my message. How is it possible that
you had to page down three times? Perhaps you need a good newsreader.
need to turn off the HTML, turn off most of the headers, or some other
thing that is giving you so much extra garbage?
Anyway, do whatever it is that you like best, regardless of the
conventions, long thought out and established, of the internet. After
all, Microsoft doesn't care for any of those conventions, why should
you?
Besides, I know how to either scroll down, page down, use 'end,' or just
delete the danged top postings and am not too lazy to do so.
At least I have HTML under control with /this/ cool newsreader.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.