Old 02-02-2003, 11:10 PM
Denise

Default tomato leaf curling

Hi There,

I have had a few problems with my tomatoes of late so I thought I would
query the experts. My first plant's leaf curled vertically and started
getting yellow spots on the leaves - it hasn't really picked up, someone
suggested Epsom salts, but I just put some blood and bone down to see if it
would pick up.

Anyway, I purchased another plant and now it's leaves are turning over on
itself - like curling horizontally - it also has some yellowing on the edges
and brown as well. This is a fairly new patch that has not has anything
growing in it for 20 years so I am not too concerned if my first go is not
too great.

I live in Subtropical conditions, and we are still in our summer over here.
I have not had tomatoes on this part previously.

any suggestions will be greatly appreciative

Denise

Brisbane, Australia