Old 11-08-2003, 06:09 AM
Larry Blanchard

Default Rabbits

In article ,
says...
I have asked the rabbit nicely to please not eat my young vegetable plants.
I have told them they could eat the grass but they keep coming back and
nibbling on my young tender bean plants. I even brushed out the dog and put
the hair around the area and just now there it was again. Short of putting
up a chicken wire fence does anyone know how to keep them out?

Well, I'll get flamed for this, but the BB gun mentioned previously works
great if you pop them each time you see them - two or three times
at minimum power usually teaches them to stay away without really hurting
them.

And if one just won't learn and gets nice and fat as a result, there's
always rabbit stew :-).

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?