Old 11-08-2003, 02:22 PM
Chris Owens

Default Welcome back Chris Owens!

Thank you Geoff. I had to quit posting because my illness
reached a point where all the time I had was needed to run my
life. Unfortunately, progressive diseases do, and two weeks ago
I was kicked up to 'executive' . . . as in gardner, chef,
housekeeper, etc. So, now I have lots and lots of free time
whilst the -- they actually are a very nice couple, really; I'm
just feeling sorry for myself -- people my husband hired run the
household and help take care of me. Well, at least my mind still
works; and, with the very nifty voice navigation controls on my
computer, I can surf and post. [And pay the bills . . . I still
get to be the family accountant. ] So, I'm back to have some
fun!

Chris Owens

wrote:

For those of us who have read this ng for a longish time (i.e. years),
I am surprised that none of the old timers has yet acknowledged the
fact that Chris Owens has suddenly started posting again after a long
absence. Welcome back Chris! Hope you are well! Now, where's John
Riley and Gandy Dancer! For those who are puzzled, check the news
group archive history at Google news.

Best wishes
Geoff