Old 11-08-2003, 07:03 PM
Jim W

Default Passiflora Query

aardvark wrote:

I have a long Passiflora growing along my wall. My rosemary bush, a bay tree
in a pot and a small try which are adjacent to it have all started to dy; in
all cases the passiflora has jumped into them and started to climb throught
hem. I thouhg nothing of it until now, but does anyone think they could be
connected - is the passiflora poisoning these other plants?

Any advice or observations appreciated greatly, as wlays!

best regards

rob

Doubt it though it may be competing with them for water/ light.

Whats the soil like..? It is very very hot at the mo.. I should think
we'll see a lot of plants popping it that aren't cared for in the heat.
//
Jim