Old 11-08-2003, 07:42 PM

Default Welcome back Chris Owens!

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:50:55 -0400, Chris Owens
wrote:

Thank you Geoff. I had to quit posting because my illness
reached a point where all the time I had was needed to run my
life. Unfortunately, progressive diseases do, and two weeks ago
I was kicked up to 'executive' . . . as in gardner, chef,
housekeeper, etc. So, now I have lots and lots of free time
whilst the -- they actually are a very nice couple, really; I'm
just feeling sorry for myself -- people my husband hired run the
household and help take care of me. Well, at least my mind still
works; and, with the very nifty voice navigation controls on my
computer, I can surf and post. [And pay the bills . . . I still
get to be the family accountant. ] So, I'm back to have some
fun!

Chris Owens

Good for you, Chris!
Rec.gardens still has many ways of providing entertainment ....!
(;-)

Best wishes
Geoff