Old 12-08-2003, 01:43 AM
Anne Lurie

Default Misters

Yoohoo, BV, it's me, Anne in the Peanut Gallery!!!!

I woulda been all over "misters" like ducks on a June bug, but I've been too
busy tracking which newsgroups have been hit by you-know-who, the "author"
(hah!) who threatened me personally, by name, after I reviewed his [totally
undeserving] book on Amazon.com (his email box was "full," and it was fairly
clear he was not likely to come back to read responses to his newsgroup
posts anytime soon).

But, BV, you might just want to check out my "Mrs. Language Person" post
somewhere up there.

NO, not up in the sky (although it's oft been said that I'd fit in much
better up there!) up among the previous posts!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

I was fully expecting someone from the Peanut Gallery to say something

about
using a Mrs. instead of a Mister, and no one has. I am disappointed in the
peanuts.