Old 10-08-2003, 08:32 PM
Rob Taylor

Default Misters

I am designing a garden feature for my garden. I have been looking at mist
and lighting units to enhance the cascades. As I have no experience of them
or to that matter know of anyone else that has one,I was hoping that
some-one could give their thoughts on these items please. Good or bad, all
replies would be greatly appreciated before I make my final decision. Thank
you. Rob Taylor (U.K).

Old 11-08-2003, 03:05 PM
BenignVanilla

"Rob Taylor" wrote in message
I am designing a garden feature for my garden. I have been looking at mist
and lighting units to enhance the cascades. As I have no experience of

them
or to that matter know of anyone else that has one,I was hoping that
some-one could give their thoughts on these items please. Good or bad, all
replies would be greatly appreciated before I make my final decision.

Thank
you. Rob Taylor (U.K).

I was fully expecting someone from the Peanut Gallery to say something about
using a Mrs. instead of a Mister, and no one has. I am disappointed in the
peanuts.

BV.

Old 12-08-2003, 01:42 AM
Anne Lurie

Yoohoo, BV, it's me, Anne in the Peanut Gallery!!!!

I woulda been all over "misters" like ducks on a June bug, but I've been too
busy tracking which newsgroups have been hit by you-know-who, the "author"
(hah!) who threatened me personally, by name, after I reviewed his [totally
undeserving] book on Amazon.com (his email box was "full," and it was fairly
clear he was not likely to come back to read responses to his newsgroup
posts anytime soon).

But, BV, you might just want to check out my "Mrs. Language Person" post
somewhere up there.

NO, not up in the sky (although it's oft been said that I'd fit in much
better up there!) up among the previous posts!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

Old 12-08-2003, 01:42 AM
K30a

Anne wrote the "author"
(hah!) who threatened me personally, by name, after I reviewed his [totally
undeserving] book on Amazon.com

holy koi!
The cad!

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

Old 12-08-2003, 01:43 AM
K30a

Anne wrote the "author"
(hah!) who threatened me personally, by name, after I reviewed his [totally
undeserving] book on Amazon.com

holy koi!
The cad!

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

Irrigation/Misters Charlie Pridham[_2_] United Kingdom 2 06-08-2012 10:44 PM
Sprayers/misters [Lidl]. Chris Bacon United Kingdom 2 13-04-2006 09:59 PM
Mosquito misters J Kolenovsky Texas 0 16-05-2004 04:11 AM
Mosquito misters J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 16-05-2004 04:03 AM