Old 12-08-2003, 02:23 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default Passiflora Query

"aardvark" wrote in message
I have a long Passiflora growing along my wall. My rosemary bush, a bay

tree
in a pot and a small try which are adjacent to it have all started to dy;

in
all cases the passiflora has jumped into them and started to climb

throught
hem. I thouhg nothing of it until now, but does anyone think they could be
connected - is the passiflora poisoning these other plants?

Any advice or observations appreciated greatly, as wlays!

best regards

rob

Yes the Passiflora is guilty, but it is not poisoning them but cutting out
the light, neither Bay nor Rosemary will tolerate being overgrown for very
long before dieing back.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk