Old 12-08-2003, 04:42 PM
K Barrett

Default hobby greenhouse newsgroup/forum.message board?

I searched the Google groups and I found this: as an
email address to sign up for the HGAs listserve, HOWEVER that post was dated
1998, and I don't see any posts more recent than that, plus the HGAs website
makes no mention of it, so I bet they dropped it. I understand listerves can
be a headache.

On the HGA website (mentioned below) there's a link to greenhouses in the
Houston area for the person who wanted info about GHs in the Houston area.

K Barrett

"K Barrett" wrote in message
The first one that came into my mind was the Hobby Greenhouse Association.
They used to have a listserve type email list and a bulletin board.

Here's
the link to their page.
http://www.hobbygreenhouse.org/

I used to take their newsletter, but ay that time it was geared to

vegetable
growers and I really didn't care about hothouse tomatoes.

Do a Google search and your'll find others.

K Barrett

"tennis" wrote in message
I've heard of such a site and as my planning for a greenhouse shifts
into high gear, would like to check it out. But I can't find it. Anybody
know anything about it?