Old 12-08-2003, 05:23 AM
tennis

Default hobby greenhouse newsgroup/forum.message board?

I've heard of such a site and as my planning for a greenhouse shifts
into high gear, would like to check it out. But I can't find it. Anybody
know anything about it?

Old 12-08-2003, 04:42 PM
K Barrett

The first one that came into my mind was the Hobby Greenhouse Association.
They used to have a listserve type email list and a bulletin board. Here's
the link to their page. http://www.hobbygreenhouse.org/

I used to take their newsletter, but ay that time it was geared to vegetable
growers and I really didn't care about hothouse tomatoes.

Do a Google search and your'll find others.

K Barrett

Old 12-08-2003, 04:42 PM
K Barrett

I searched the Google groups and I found this: as an
email address to sign up for the HGAs listserve, HOWEVER that post was dated
1998, and I don't see any posts more recent than that, plus the HGAs website
makes no mention of it, so I bet they dropped it. I understand listerves can
be a headache.

On the HGA website (mentioned below) there's a link to greenhouses in the
Houston area for the person who wanted info about GHs in the Houston area.

K Barrett

Old 12-08-2003, 08:04 PM
tbell

I found this website when I was building mine, Tennis:
http://www.hobbygreenhouse.org/.
Tom
Nikon Coolpix 5700
(Please remove appendix to reply by e-mail)

From: tennis
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.orchids
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 03:30:22 GMT

Old 15-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Ray

Escargo dot com!?!? F$#^&(&^ing SNAILS!!!!!

Don't listen to anything they publish!

insert grin here

New Message Board Debby Gardening 2 31-01-2006 08:36 PM
Pond and Watergarden Message Board bbrown9506 Ponds (alternative) 0 30-07-2005 07:02 AM
Pond and Watergarden Message Board bbrown9506 Gardening 0 30-07-2005 07:02 AM
New Pond Message Board bbrown9506 Ponds 0 30-07-2005 07:01 AM
Aquarium Message Board for Canadians! Wing_Kei Freshwater Aquaria Plants 13 17-12-2003 04:33 AM