Old 12-08-2003, 04:42 PM
Barb

Default [IBC] Morning, New Member

Hello all,
I just joined the list and will just say hello for now, and then sit back
and see how the list runs.
My name is Barb (Bonsai Lady) unless someone already has that nick
name..lol. if so let me know and i'll change mine.
I am a 67 year old great grand mother and am new, very new, to Bonsai trees
etc, I am working with Wisteria, Red Buds and Crape Myrtles plus a few other
oddments..lol.. I have one Quence, which I almost lost to scale insects, but
got rid of them,(had them from where I got it) and it is coming back now. My
hubby Don, of almost 50 years and I are retired..and enjoy living out where
it is quiet and peaceful.. We live north of Houston, Texas where it gets
very hot.. anyone else near here?
Nough said for now, hope to hear from others soon,
Barb

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++