Old 13-08-2003, 12:48 AM
Rusty Hinge

Default Passiflora Query

The message
from (billtheburglar) contains these words:

Not poison I think - the only plant I have read about as poisoning
other plants is the walnut and even that afaik only inhibits rather
than killing. But it could be killing them by shading them out.
Rosemary & bay need all the sun they can get in this country. so i'd
move the bay pot and cut the passiflora right back off the rosemary. I
assume "try" is a typo for something else but whatever it is would
probably thank you for some extra light too

Horse chestnut is mildly poisonous, and leaf-mould made from the leaves,
or with too high a proportion of them is NBG.

--
Rusty
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.