Old 13-08-2003, 05:02 AM
animaux

Default garden kneeler

Well, I have fibromyalgia, a bad back, and arthritis in my hands, knees and hips
as well as chronic tendonitis. The knee things don't help! What does help is
moving around a lot. I also bought a few of those kneeling pads, the soft
spongy ones, but I found a few which were twice the size of the older versions
which were about 9 inches wide. I pile them on top of one another and kneel on
them.

Actually, the only thing that works is when I'm finished gardening, I take a
swim a hot tub and a nice cup of tea with a few darvons PRN!

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:33:21 GMT, "Gloria Lenon" wrote:

Has anyone tried the kneeler for weeding beds? Does it help? I have a bad
back, fibromyalgia and a darned right arm that likes to hurt! Really, does
this help do the gardening?