Old 13-08-2003, 05:03 AM
Warren

Default Dog Safe Fertilizer

Billy wrote:
I am looking for a fertilizer that is safe for dogs. I have two small
poodles and I don't fertilize my back lawn very often for fear of

hurting
the dogs. I have only been fertilizing about once a year, usually in

the
fall right before I go on vacation. Is there anything out their that

will
not hurt my dogs, and is also easy to apply, such as the chemical

based
granuals.

As long as you're using fertilizer, and not weed and feed (fertilizer
mixed with herbicide), once you sprinkle or it rains there should be no
problem. And if you aerate before spreading, a good deal of it will fall
into the holes.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.