Old 13-08-2003, 06:05 AM
zookeeper

Default Kind of OT

Mickey wrote:
I am starting the return stream to my water fall and enjoying the nice
summer days. I look over at my Dwarf Plum Tree and see my dog standing on
her hind legs picking a ripe plum and eating it ...

Just be careful about staying in a closed room with her later tonight --
plums cause some of the same problems with dogs as they do with people ;-)

Our dogs were begging for frozen strawberries today. Pharaoh hounds
typically have light to dark pink noses and lips -- today they had the
cutest red rim around their mouths and tips of their noses :-D
--
Zk