Old 13-08-2003, 05:16 AM
Mickey

Default Kind of OT

I am starting the return stream to my water fall and enjoying the nice
summer days. I look over at my Dwarf Plum Tree and see my dog standing on
her hind legs picking a ripe plum and eating it. She ate the whole thing in
one bite. You could see the plum juice running down her chin.

Old 13-08-2003, 05:16 AM
K30a

Smart dog ;-)
Our lab, Heidi, likes to jump and snag
cherries off the tree.

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html
Old 13-08-2003, 05:18 AM
Gene

My daschund eats the apples(the green ones)that fall off my apple tree.

Old 13-08-2003, 06:05 AM
zookeeper

Mickey wrote:
I am starting the return stream to my water fall and enjoying the nice
summer days. I look over at my Dwarf Plum Tree and see my dog standing on
her hind legs picking a ripe plum and eating it ...

Just be careful about staying in a closed room with her later tonight --
plums cause some of the same problems with dogs as they do with people ;-)

Our dogs were begging for frozen strawberries today. Pharaoh hounds
typically have light to dark pink noses and lips -- today they had the
cutest red rim around their mouths and tips of their noses :-D
--
Zk

Old 13-08-2003, 07:23 AM
jammer

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:00:31 -0500, "Mickey" wrote:

I am starting the return stream to my water fall and enjoying the nice
summer days. I look over at my Dwarf Plum Tree and see my dog standing on
her hind legs picking a ripe plum and eating it. She ate the whole thing in
one bite. You could see the plum juice running down her chin.

It's good for her, she knows what she's doing.

Old 13-08-2003, 07:43 PM
Chad

My dog like WH.

Yeah, What is up with that? My 12 year old Cocker has turned into one
of the be WH controllers. In her old age (almost completly blind &
deaf along with bad arthritis) she gets her feet in the water and
pulls it out to eat it. Maybe she has ate too many koi sticks(that
didn't make it to the pond) and is aquiring other koi tastes
Old 15-08-2003, 11:45 PM
Anne Lurie

"Mickey" wrote in message
I am starting the return stream to my water fall and enjoying the nice
summer days. I look over at my Dwarf Plum Tree and see my dog standing on
her hind legs picking a ripe plum and eating it. She ate the whole thing

in
one bite. You could see the plum juice running down her chin.

Now, there's a dog who knows how to enjoy life! I'm fairly sure that we
humans (masters? - hah!) used to know how to do it too, but *stuff* got in
the way, sigh....

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

HELP! What kind of algae is this and who will eat it? cindy Freshwater Aquaria Plants 7 20-04-2003 06:10 AM
What kind of deficiency is this? Aqua Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 30-03-2003 09:32 PM
slight snail problem...what kind of loach? Craig Morrison Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 27-03-2003 12:20 AM
What Kind of Pump? BenignVanilla Ponds 5 04-03-2003 03:27 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM