Old 13-08-2003, 07:43 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Why top posting is bad. was: Gardening - test

Besides, I know how to either scroll down, page down, use 'end,' or just
delete the danged top postings and am not too lazy to do so.
At least I have HTML under control with /this/ cool newsreader.

Cybe R. Wizard

Have to agree here. When I'm reading rec.ponds one finger of my right hand
sits on Delete an another on Page Down. Delete gives me the next message,
Page down to read all, delete, page down, continue. Only time my hands are
moving else where is to type, or drink tea. ;o)

But then, I really don't care if one is on top or bottom, I'm flexible.
evil smirk ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~