Old 13-08-2003, 09:32 AM
Jan Flora

Default Bushes

In article , "Paul E. Lehmann"
wrote:

Sorry, but could not help it. Saw this on another news group and thought it
was cute.
I will post no more political stuff on this newsgroup.

A Gardener's Guide to Bushes
August 7, 2003 By Clara Dendron

Knowledge of how a plant grows is an important key to being
a successful gardener. Today, I am covering the description,
care and habit of the popular shrub known as the GW BUSH.

TYRANICUS imperialatum 'Fleecim'

LATIN NAME: TYRANICUS imperialatum 'Fleecim'

[...]

Love it : )

Jan

--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not