Old 14-08-2003, 03:32 AM
joe

Default My koi have become coy

EEEK wrote:

I was out-of-town for a few days and returned on Sunday. Normally, I have
somebody feed my koi when I'm gone for more than a day or two, but decided
they'd be fine without any feedings. Upon returning home I gave them their
usual food and they didn't eat it. I've tried feeding them several more
times and they're just not interested. Not only that, they are also
keeping well below the surface all day long. I tested the water and all
relevant chemical levels are fine. Any ideas? Thanx!

Visit by big blue bird. Heron. They are probably just jittery.

Joe