Old 14-08-2003, 06:22 AM
zookeeper

Default Why top posting is bad. was: Gardening - test

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Have to agree here. When I'm reading rec.ponds one finger of my right hand
sits on Delete an another on Page Down. Delete gives me the next message,
Page down to read all, delete, page down, continue. Only time my hands are
moving else where is to type, or drink tea. ;o)

But then, I really don't care if one is on top or bottom, I'm flexible.
evil smirk ~ jan

Yes, one must be flexible to be a good gardener or PORGer snort, and
it's really handy at other times as well. ;-)
--
Zk