Old 14-08-2003, 08:23 AM
Jason Pope

Default Passiflora Query

aardvark wrote:
I have a long Passiflora growing along my wall. My rosemary bush, a bay tree
in a pot and a small try which are adjacent to it have all started to dy; in
all cases the passiflora has jumped into them and started to climb throught
hem. I thouhg nothing of it until now, but does anyone think they could be
connected - is the passiflora poisoning these other plants?

Any advice or observations appreciated greatly, as wlays!

best regards

rob

It's called choking, basically the passiflora grows among the other
plants with it's own leaves which prevent the leaves of the "scaffold"
plant from access to the sunlight.

Jason