Old 14-08-2003, 01:42 PM
Pam Moore

Default Success with Ipomeas

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:56:58 +0100, "WasTA"
wrote:

Finall after 9 years of trying to grow them, the first flower on Tues
followed by one on Wed. Haven't actually seen them on all their'glory'
thopugh, as they were only starting to open as I left for work, and had
finished by the time I returned. Funny old orld gardening.

I hate to say this but mine have been flowering for about a month. I
have no greenhouse but keep them indoors till June and then harden off
gradually. It is the cold nights that get them so I put them out by
day and in at night for a while. Try it next year.
Enjoy from now on.

Pam in Bristol