Old 14-08-2003, 04:42 PM
FBCS

Default Blue Koi in MD?

Sorry BV, you can always dig another hole.

I saw some at the show. After the posting from Bob, I went to every vendor
and asked if they had blue koi. Saw some beauties. None looked the same,
from blue markings to blue sides. I (naive) thought I was going to see this
pure blue fish. I did not buy (pricey). Have you tried to call Lilypons,
they are in Buckeystown (Frederick) MD. I bought some butterfly from them
as I was passing through, they are all three fine. I two I purchased at the
show were sick and died. Joann
"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
news:20030814084845.033ead7b.cyber_wizard@mindspri ng.com...
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:16:49 -0400
"BenignVanilla" wrote:

Oh and I am still on the cheap. I am unemployed as of Monday.

Last Monday or coming up? Either way, too bad unless you're happy about
it, in which case, yippie!

(never let it be said that I wasn't ready to fall on either side of
the fence.)

Tomorrow is my last day on my current contract. *sigh* Oh well...more pond
time for me!

BV,