Old 14-08-2003, 05:22 PM
Raleighgirl

Default Source for balckberry bushes

"BONEUNIT" wrote in message
| He sells plants and
| berries at his house on the corner of Baileywick and
Strickland.

| corner of Baileywick and Strickland? I haven't been that way
in a while, but I
| can't picture that those two roads actually intersect... but
I'm probably not
| remembering the roads correctly or they have been rerouted.
Could you give me
| directions from Six Forks, heading north pls?
|
| Thanks, Holly

Holly,
Take Six Forks to Strickland and turn left onto Strickland.
You'll pass Creedmoor Rd. Continue about a mile to the
intersection with Baileywick (it's within sight of the stoplight
at Ray Rd.). Turn right onto Baileywick. Mr. Stokes lives on
the left corner.
Jw
Stay on Strickland.