Old 14-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Lee

Default African Violet Leaf Starting to Root? ...

(Linda W.) wrote in message

Second ... I have a window that gets bright light in the afternoon,
but it is sunlight. How would I avoid the plant getting sunlight? I
don't really have a place where I could set up a plant light. Also, I
need to be budget conscious about this. Is there a way I could put it
in a window where it would get some sunlight?

Again, many thanks.

Linda W.

you might try shielding the sun from it with a lace panel so that the
sun light is diffused. an east window with lace curtains is usually
great for them.
lee.