Old 14-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Roy Hauer

Default you know when you've had too much rain when..........

I have cut grass more often this year alone than I think have cut it
totally in the last 5 or so years. Even my centipede is growing crazy
and overnight......

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:39:37 -0400, "madgardener"
wrote:

x-Ok, lets start a thread here............
x-Here's mine-
x-"you know when you've had too much rain when: the daylilies at the nursery
x-where you work grow baby daylilies WITH ROOTS just below where the spent
x-blossoms were on top. (I have cut them off and am rooting them
x-successfully, I might add, and they're a patented variety, too EG) you
x-just can't mess with Mom's Nature......madgardener
x-
x-

--
Visit my website: