Old 14-08-2003, 08:44 PM
FBCS

Default Blue Koi in MD?

Good info David, I might be there. I really don't need anymore fish, or do
I?
"David Modine" wrote in message
Lilypons has their annual Koi & Wine festival the weekend of Aug 30-31.
You will probably have a better chance of finding something unique, as
they should be well stocked for the festival.
I'd advice you to get there early on Sat for the best selection.
David

BenignVanilla wrote:

"FBCS" wrote in message
Sorry BV, you can always dig another hole.

I saw some at the show. After the posting from Bob, I went to every

vendor
and asked if they had blue koi. Saw some beauties. None looked the

same,
from blue markings to blue sides. I (naive) thought I was going to see

this
pure blue fish. I did not buy (pricey). Have you tried to call

Lilypons,
they are in Buckeystown (Frederick) MD. I bought some butterfly from

them
as I was passing through, they are all three fine. I two I purchased

at
the
show were sick and died. Joann

snip

Good idea. Maybe I'll drive out to lilypons next week.

BV.