Old 14-08-2003, 09:20 PM
Susan

Default Source for balckberry bushes

It's confusing because Baileywick and Strickland are parellel for most of
Baileywick's existence. But near its western end Baileywick drifts left
and merges with Strickland at a diagonal just east of the Ray Road
intersection. To avoid missing it, it's probably easiest to take Six
Forks north from Strickland, take that first left, and follow Baileywick
until it ends. When you see the end, you're right in front of the blackberry
place. :-) (on your right)

Or head west on Strickland from Six Forks and take the right just before
you get to the Ray Road light. The problem with giving directions is
that all the landmarks are right after you pass what you want.....

On 14 Aug 2003 14:51:49 GMT, (BONEUNIT) wrote:

He sells plants and
berries at his house on the corner of Baileywick and Strickland.

corner of Baileywick and Strickland? I haven't been that way in a while, but I
can't picture that those two roads actually intersect... but I'm probably not
remembering the roads correctly or they have been rerouted. Could you give me
directions from Six Forks, heading north pls?

Thanks, Holly